Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

We do not provide food or beverages on any trip. Please bring your own.

Up to 12 passengers are allowed (not including the crew).

We do not provide any alcohol but you are welcome to bring your own.

Yes. Each guest 16 year old or older must have a valid fishing license with inland lake trout stamp. You can go here to purchase one.

Food, beverages, fishing license, and personal items.

Don't Miss Out

Walker's Guide Service Fishing Excursions

Give us a call or fill out our contact form to schedule your next fishing trip.

Need to purchase a fishing license? Click here.